Wednesday, May 2, 2007

No through road



So I am in Kamloops (yeahhhhh)

So far so good, I have spent my last few days of idleness wandering the streets, figuring out how to get downtown, seeing my new house, deciding various things and checking out the new digs. The house is kinda cool, not our house, but we can change that.

I also have applied at Thompson River University, or TRU for short. It feels like Highschool it is so small, and get this, they have an acting school and culinary school on the oh-so-small campus. Oh my, I am a snob. A Universtiy Snob. I honestly feel to good for this school, and am pretty much gaurenteed admission even with my not so steller GPA. I cannot really specialize without going somewhere else, but it seems like there isn't alot that can really be done here, you must go somewhere else.

I am not positive even yet if I will stay here. I know for the summer, but following I might decide to return to saskatoon and only take 3 courses a semester. Lighter course load means more time to work and earn money, as well as more time to decide on a futere plan of action. Then again, it also means if I want to go into law then I have 2 more years ahead of myself. Life is full of hard decisions

there is also the case of where will I live, there are many places available, Kat is offering me a room, dan said sure, so did tyson and Jenna, but I also might move in with jackie if that goes through. Then there are all my friends who say they want to move out, but I am not holding my breath.

Well I have my first day of training at the mill on the 9th, then a week later start working. 2 grand in 2 weeks!! pretty nice!!!! Then I am working waitressing and at sportchek here. my life this summer will be work work work. To keep options open one must first have the money available to make any decisions they want.

Enough of the now, and the future, what of the past?!

Friday was a top night everyone! Top Night!
unfortunately it was one of those top nights where I was extremely smashed and don't remember everything, so the highlights

-Cant get in! Then jackie gets me VIP entrance
-being flipped before I knew what was happening.
-drinking in the back with Jackie
-lewd suggestions for one of my guy friends who just so happens to be taken! B! Not many people will know you and I have never met your girlfriend, but I do know she exists!
-bonfire
-passing out, twice...
-getting to dereks god knows how... how did we end up with you guys anyways?
-the most politically incorrect jokes ever!
-great fun!
-damn bruises

then there was the ride to kamloops, I saw so much wildlife! It was ridiculous! my mum and I snuck into a hottub after hours, tried out the merrils and listened to a great story. It was a pretty good trip!

Now in the city I went for great sushi already.

What more could a girl want?

Well I miss you all, Jamie I so badly want one of our work talks!!! I only just realized I confide almost everything in you, how did that happen? I guess its cause your one of my only friends who is truly good :P

Kayly! Of course I will let you get me drunk when I get home!

Jordon, Kayla.. hahahaha all I can say, and kayla, You are a much better person then I, rather then tend to his drunk ass I would have just left him on a curb!

Song: 32 flavours by Alana Davis
Saying: I am a poster girl with no poster

Thats all! tata for now!

Love the Girl

4 comments:

jamie* said...

Awe baber!
I miss our talks too.
But with this blog I can at least keep up with you and your adventures.
I'll write you an email soon... let you know some of the juicy details of life here in Toon Town... especially those of Sport Chek hahaha.

The Girl said...

oh man, sport check has the best gossip, do tell!

Jordan Diederichs said...

Caitlin, I was far too inebriated at your going away party, haha.
I miss you too though.
You need to send me your mailing address so that I can send you those CD's, haha.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.