Monday, February 12, 2007

Anger

So I'm angry... doesn't show very often (though I am often angry) but its true.
Oh, will the teen angst never end!

So this is my new and improved blog... well new anyways. The last one was deleted for my own sanity, and this one... well it was created for my sanity. Some of these things you just cannot say aloud!

So anger...
well the easiest one is at myself for my disorganization and spending habits. I am the kind of girl who enjoys her books, movies, music, parties, coffee, and shoes. I am also the kind of girl who likes to indulge all of my whims, so with starbucks, leather ankle boots, many a dance nights, films, and 100 dollars apeice on music and books.... I am looking at a simpler lifestyle for awhile.

At least I am caffeinated enough to be pumped, stylish enough in my new boots and dress, and listening to good tunes while reading one of my many new books.

So I am frivolous and indulgent and I just hope it doesnt come back to haunt me!

My only chance is that certain confidences have sealed lips.

Next angry at people who won't be who they say they are. Makes me want to yell at you, or just follow suit and avoid you. Bastards. I will also follow suit and lie to you, but even though life is not a game, it is a test. Your failing this portion of it. Do what you say you will! Be who you say you are! I am sure the radio has insured that everyone has been aquainted with a certain song by the numero uno diva of all time, Madonna, Right? Well your not half the man you think you are. Or perhaps I am simply bitter you never fought for me, or even with me. I deserved your anger in the very least. Hell I would have preferred it from this unfeeling, unyeilding, viscous, vicous cold front. Or maybe it is simply "fuck you" and time for me to grow up and stop needing you.

Now look what you have gone and made me do. And after I had tried ever so hard to refrain from the mascara smeared postings! Ah well, cannot fight nature now can you?

Now, in my time, I am going to go make some cookies, then start on my political science paper... ohhh joy.

So in being the total trend whore that I am, I will conclude each post with a song, and a saying. Not a bad thing to start I suppose

Song: Discotech by Young love.

Saying: So were youth, when did that become the excuse?

No comments: