Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Astonishment

Wow, this is exactly what I am talking about. Right now. Damn, you lose, and that really really is sad, well better to know early in the game eh?

Oh shit, I just lost the game.

Well now that is out of the way, I am brought to a new point of distress. Just now, on Pandora, I was looking for Tchaikovsky... and it had nothing. I found this extremely troubling, but I looked for Mozart instead, figuring ballet compositions might not be in high priority. Again there was nothing. Tchaikovsky I can try to wrap my head around, but Mozart? Mozart isn't on the 'world largest music database genome project'?

wtf

mate.

Seriously, I am about ready to cry for the world

By the way Tchaikovsky(pronounced cha-koff-ski) was a classical Russian composer/ conductor who created many beautiful pieces, either as stand-alone pieces, ballet compositions, a-Capella vocal choruses or Operas

Song: Swan lake by Tchaikovsky

Saying: Applause that comes thundering with such force you might think the audience merely suffers the music as an excuse for its ovations.

1 comment:

jamie* said...

Tchaikovsky was a genius. Swan Lake? Makes me cry. And I don't mean the song, I mean the entire play.